Re: JTOpen Login from batch programs on a remote server

fixed

Hi
We had a similar situation, we have created a standard
user id, password on AS400, this password does not
expire, and for security reason, this user does not
access to green screen, to achieve in the user profile
we have defined
First menu  . . . . . . .   *SIGNOFF
this will signoff the user as soon as he logs in from
green screen,

Ashish