RE: trigger or listener?

fixed

I think a key question is:  Does OS400 start up a separate JVM instance for
each trigger call.  I’m not sure but I think it might.  I *think I remember
that for Java sql functions it did and resulted in unacceptable performance
in that situation.

Paul Holm
Senior Web Architect
PlanetJ Corp.
WOW, Web Applications In Under 5 Minutes
HYPERLINK "http://www.gotWebData.net"; \nhttp://www.gotWebData.net