From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Soucy
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 9:26 PM
To: Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
Subject: Re: Java education

Ron,

    Thanks for the info.  This sounds like something I might want to
consider.  In the mean time I found a course on the IBM web site that
sounds
kind of interesing.  It's course code # JA321 and is entitled
"Introduction
to OO Java Development for Procedural Developers Using Eclipse".  It
last
4.5 days, and seems to cover a lot of topics regarding Java.  I'm
wondering
how good this class is, and if it would be a good place to start
learning
Java.

Michael Soucy
michaelsoucy@xxxxxxxxxxx