Hi
this is the error message i get, if i do not keep the
PCML file in tomcat\common\classes folder

ProgramCall.java:82) - Text not available for error
message key 'java.util.MissingResourceException'
com.ibm.as400.data.PcmlException: Text not available
for error message key
'java.util.MissingResourceException'
        at
com.ibm.as400.data.ProgramCallDocument.loadSourcePcmlDocument(Program
CallDocument.java:1401)
        at
com.ibm.as400.data.ProgramCallDocument.loadPcmlDocument(ProgramCallDo
cument.java:1222)

--- Ashish Kulkarni <kulkarni_ash1312@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi
> The PCML file in MY IDE where under WEB-INF/classes/
> folder
> here the structure of how it looks in tomcat

C:\Tomcat5.0.28\webapps\approvals630001\WEB-INF\classes\PU049B.PCML