From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ashish Kulkarni
Sent: August 3, 2005 11:14
To: Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
Subject: Re: unable to start java virtual machine error

Hi
That is the problem, i am not seeing any error message here is the flow.
a CL program calls QSH command to submit java job in MySubsystem, now this is
java job there is loop where i keep reading data from a dataqueue in loop for
ever,

In V5R2 the job gets submitted then i can connect from eclipse using JDB and
then debug it, but in V5R3 in turkey , the job runs in subsystem and then
exits, since the job is not running there is no job log and in spool file there
is only one line "unable to start java virtual machine"