Hi
I have defined a subsystem, in this subsystem i have
submitted a java program which is listening to Messqe
Queue, from RPG program i insert values in this
message queue, this java program then reads these
values and then creates a PDF file on AS400 IFS file
system( you can insert them in oracle)

Ashish

--- ANDRES COLODRERO LEHMANN <andres@xxxxxxxxxx>