And apparently wrong again...as your original thread had some workable
solutions posted.

Ashish,

Here is Jim's thread:
http://archive.midrange.com/java400-l/200504/msg00003.html

Key points:
- You need to spool the data into a *USERASCII type spool file
- You need a printer that understands PDF or convert the PDF to a format the
printer understand (i.e Postscript)
- The printer needs to be LAN attached ASCII printer, not *IPDS or twinax.

HTH,

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343