Hi,
you will find this message on each java remote job.

Are you on V5R1 ?

Dan Feather wrote:

I always forget about that.... anyway

Message . . . . : ACGDTA for 967504/QUSER/QPWFSERVSO not journaled;
reason 1.

Cause . . . . . :   Job resource accounting data for job

967504/QUSER/QPWFSERVSO was not journaled to the system accounting
journal QSYS/QACGJRN.
-- Reason codes and their meanings follow:

-- 1-The accounting level system value (QACGLVL) indicated that this
level of resource accounting was not to be done when the job entered the
system.

I wonder if this is actually related or not. I also wonder if a newer
version of JTOpen wouldn't get me past it.

Dan Feather