The data Queue is sequential FIFO (Default)

How are you controlling who the email goes to when you have multiple
users creating orders?

-----Original Message-----
From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nicolas Lemay
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 1:18 PM
To: java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: AS/400 Data queue

   Hi, I don't know if i'm at the right place for that, but I'm trying
   figure out the problem in my application. A user is trying to made an
   order by a website. He's making his order and when the order his
being
   confirmed, he's calling a java servlet that communicate with a AS/400
via
   a Data queue. when the AS400 process his order he put's a line on the
data
   queue (I don't know if it's the same data queue or another) and the
   servlet read the data queue and then update the sql table and return
   the user a confirmation. The thing is that the user don't receive the
   proper confirmation of it's order... sometime it's the right order
but
   other time it's a different order.  I would like to know how the data
   queue works?

   thanks

   Nick