Hi
I am trying to read a spool file using jt400 and java
program, here is the code , but all i get is junk
has anyone read spool file using jt400.

SpooledFile sf = new
SpooledFile(as400,"TESTDATA",000001,"QPADEV0055" ,
"CXASH", "166703");
PrintObjectInputStream inputStream =
sf.getInputACIFMergedStream(true);
System.out.println ("size " +