From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Patrick L Archibald
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 11:58 AM
To: Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
Subject: Re: AWT settings on the iSeries

Pete

OK.

The only other thing I can suggest is to write a quick little snoop servlet
that dumps System.getProperties() and look for java.awt.headless = true to
make sure Tomcat is picking up your properties.

One more thing make sure you have java.version=1.4 in your
/qibm/userdata/java400/SystemDefault.properties file.

Thanx, PLA