From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of konrad.mai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 08 December 2004 14:32
To: Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
Subject: RE: Error creating java object

Rajesh,

maybe the JVM is still active, so a signoff and re-signon could help. I
would set the CLASSPATH as environment variable (WRKENVVAR). And I would
add the folder /test/ to the CLASSPATH.

BR,
Konni

"Anand, Rajesh" <Rajesh_Anand@xxxxxx>
Gesendet von: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08.12.2004 15:18
Bitte antworten an
Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
<java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

An
"Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400"
<java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Kopie

Thema
RE: Error creating java object

                 Steven,

                 I wouldn't have thought that would make any difference.

                 However, I tried it, as I've no clue why its not working.

                 And unfortunately, same error....

                  cd /test
                  £
                  java -Djava.version=1.2 -classpath
.:/java/jt400.jar:/java/xml/jdom-1.0/build/jdom.jar:/java/xml/jdom-contrib
                 -1.0/build/jdom-contrib.jar  Test

                  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
       java/lang/Error.<init>()V+1 (Error.java:41)
       java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError.<init>()V+1
(NoClassDefFoundError.java:37)

java/lang/ClassLoader.defineClass(Ljava/lang/String;^BIILjava/security/ProtectionDomain;)Ljava/lang/Class;+29
                  (ClassLoader.java:476)

java/security/SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Ljava/lang/String;^BIILjava/security/CodeSource;)Ljava/lang/Class;+27
                  (SecureClassLoader.java:101)

java/net/URLClassLoader.defineClass(Ljava/lang/String;Lsun/misc/Resource;)Ljava/lang/Class;+176
                  (URLClassLoader.java:287)

java/net/URLClassLoader.access£1(Ljava/net/URLClassLoader;Ljava/lang/String;Lsun/misc/Resource;)Ljava/lang/Class;+1
                  (URLClassLoader.java:231)

       java/net/URLClassLoader£ClassFinder.run()Ljava/lang/Object;+42
(URLClassLoader.java:555)
 java/net/URLClassLoader.findClass(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Class;+16
(URLClassLoader.java:217)

                 Regards,

Rajesh Anand
Tel: + (44) (0) 207 996 1152
Mob: + (44) (0) 7947273151
Email:Rajesh_anand@xxxxxx

You should cd to the /test directory and then execute

java -Djava.version=1.2  -classpath
.:/java/jt400.jar:/java/xml/jdom-1.0/build/jdom.jar:/java/xml/jdom-contrib-1
.0/build/jdom-contrib.jar Test

Steven.