From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Magne Kofoed
Sent: 02 December 2004 16:04
To: Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
Subject: RE: Error creating java object

Hi Alex,

I did send Rajesh a working example on Tuesday, but it seems
like he has other compile problems on his iSeries.
Or perhaps he just has ignored to compare his code with a
working one?

Rajesh: use GO PTF and option ? (don't remember, so you have
to find the right option) to check which group ptf level
(java) your iSeries has.

Rgrds,
Magne