   Hi,

   My english is not good, buy i'll try:

   I have a problem, because when I create my connection and call  then
   method metadata.supportsTransactions()  it returns true, but when I set
   the value

   connection.setAutoCommit(false);

   it throws me the error:

   [3/09/04 10:46:18:219 CDT] 27df3990 LocalTransact E WLTC0033E: El recurso
   jdbc/ds400 se ha retrotraido en la limpieza de una
   LocalTransactionContainment no resuelta.

   [3/09/04 10:46:18:609 CDT] 27df3990 LocalTransact E WLTC0032E: Se han
   retrotraido uno o mas recursos. Una LocalTransactionContainment no
   resuelta tenia una accion no resuelta de retrotraccion.

   [3/09/04 10:46:18:641 CDT] 27df3990 WebAppTransac E SRVE0183E:
   LocalTransaction se ha retrotraido debido a setRollbackOnly

   [3/09/04 10:46:18:656 CDT] 27df3990 WebGroup E SRVE0026E: [Error de
   servlet]-[LocalTransaction rolled-back due to setRollbackOnly]:
   com.ibm.ws.LocalTransaction.RolledbackException

   at

com.ibm.ws.LocalTransaction.LocalTranCoordImpl.cleanup(LocalTranCoordImpl.java:967)

   at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppTransactionCollaborator.postInvoke(WebAppTransactionCollaborator.java:208)

   at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.dispatch(WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:673)

   at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:176)

   at
   com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.doForward(WebAppInvoker.java:79)

   at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.handleInvocationHook(WebAppInvoker.java:201)

   at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.cache.invocation.CachedInvocation.handleInvocation(CachedInvocation.java:71)

   at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.cache.invocation.CacheableInvocationContext.invoke(CacheableInvocationContext.java:114)

   at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srp.ServletRequestProcessor.dispatchByURI(ServletRequestProcessor.java:186)

   at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.oselistener.OSEListenerDispatcher.service(OSEListener.java:334)

   at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.http.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:56)

   at
   com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.readAndHandleRequest(HttpConnection.java:610)

   at com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.run(HttpConnection.java:435)

   at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:593)

   can someone help me?!

   Thanks

    Maria del Carmen

   Nuevo MSN Messenger Una forma rapida y divertida de enviar mensajes