David Morris wrote:

Marc,

I used to use the AS400JDBCConnectionPool before they implemented the
JNDI interface. When it changed I spent some time reworking all of our
code (because we now had to register the resource including standalone
jobs) and realized that in one simple class I could accomplish more
without the complexity. The biggest problem I was running into was
different configurations and classes for different containers and native
or not. Here is a link to something that worked better for me:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/iseries-toolkit/span/src/org/iseriestoolkit/database/.

David Morris

Hi David,

did i get something wrong? I spoke about AS400 object management and JNDI !not! database.

So its all about AS400ConnectionPool and NOT AS400JDBCConnectionPool and friends.

--

regards
Marc Logemann

--
"Programming is like Sex, one mistake and you support it for a lifetime"