Thank you David, that will help me a lot. I will also recompile tomcat.

Thank you all

Edouard Lanteigne
Abbott Laboratories (Canada),  Systems Analyst
Tel: (514) 832-7124    Fax: (514) 832-7833
E-mail : edouard.lanteigne@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.abbott.ca

"David Morris" <David.Morris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/14/04 03:13 PM
Please respond to Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400