Hi,

I am using the JTOpen JDBC driver to connect to our iSeries.  I am
attempting to create a sql CallableStatement to call a rpg program.

On this line:

   sqlCall = con.prepareCall("CALL JLIB.TEST(?,?)");

I get this exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.sql.SQLException: [SQL0204] TEST in JLIB
type *N not found.
        at com.ibm.as400.access.JDError.throwSQLException(JDError.java:594)
        at com.ibm.as400.access.JDError.throwSQLException(JDError.java:565)
        at
com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCStatement.commonPrepare(AS400JDBCStatement.java:1331)
        at
com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCPreparedStatement.<init>(AS400JDBCPreparedStatement.java:182)
        at
com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCCallableStatement.<init>(AS400JDBCCallableStatement.java:107)
        at
com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCConnection.prepareCall(AS400JDBCConnection.java:1582)
        at
com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCConnection.prepareCall(AS400JDBCConnection.java:1483)
        at com.psasoft.test.StaticSqlCall.main(StaticSqlCall.java:24)

Can anybody offer any support?

Robert