Hi.

Not that I have tried this, but normally the user doing the registering
needs to be registered in the directory before any acces to the directory
is allowed. I guess it applies in this case too.

HTH.

Rune Kaus

"Kristen Henry" <klhnry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
18.02.2004 17:14
Please respond to Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400