I have been racking my head on the wall with this one.  Everything in my
mind says it should be working, but it doesn't come out with the right order
and I seem to lose Vector elements in the process.

I am trying to sort Objects in a Vector based on the value of one of the
fields within each Object.  Here is my sort routine and the class that the
Objects in the Vector are instantiated from.  I am sorting on field strNbr
(Store Number).

I have looked at other examples of sorting Vectors in some mailing list
threads, but they are either sorting String objects or using the Comparator
to sort a Vector.  Neither of which seem to fit my scenario.

Thanks for any input,
Aaron Bartell

for (i = 0; i <= vAllCmp.size() - 1; i++) {
        allCmp = (IRGPerf) vAllCmp.get(i);

      // The "(vAllCmp.size() - i)" is so you don't continue to sort objects
      // that have already been sorted.
        for (j = 0; j <= (vAllCmp.size() - i) - 2; j++) {
                IRGPerf temp = (IRGPerf) vAllCmp.get(j+1);

            // If the next element (temp) is less than the current element
(allCmp),
            // do a swap.
                if (temp.strNbr < allCmp.strNbr) {
                        vAllCmp.set(j, temp);