   | I'm not sure why I am having this trouble with t= he text but here is  |
   | another try. Thanks for your patience. </S= PAN>                       |
   | <SPA= N style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'">                          |
   | =                                                                      |
   | I created a JAR with CRTJVAPG= M with Classpath = *ENVVAL            |
   | =                                                                      |
   | <SPAN = style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'">  </S= PAN>               |
   | <SPA= N style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'">I set the jobs envir=     |
   | onment value of classpath to /poi?.jar </P= >                        |
   | <SPAN = style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'">(the jar resides in the   |
   | roo= t). Folder POI is in QDLS. Doc inside folder is MARC.JAR. </SP=   |
   | AN>                                                                    |
   | <SPAN= style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'">  </= o:p>                 |
   | The rpg code = looks like:                                             |
   | <FONT = face="Default Sans Serif, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,         |
   | sans-serif">                                                           |
   | = 0026.00   * // OBJE= CT   DEFINITIONS =                              |
   | <FONT = face="Default Sans Serif, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,         |
   | sans-serif">0027.= 00   * WORKBOOK <= o:p>                             |
   | <FONT = face="Default Sans Serif, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,         |
   | sans-serif">0028.0= 0 DWB    &nbsp= ;           = S      &nb=          |
   | sp;         O    CLASS(*JAVA <SPAN = style="mso-spacerun:            |
   | yes">       &nbs= p;         =                                         |
   | 0029.00 D =      &nbsp= ;            &n= bsp;           &nbsp= ;       |
   |           :'org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel- <o:= p>                     |
   | <FONT = face="Default Sans Serif, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,         |
   | sans-serif">0030.00 = D     &nb= sp;            =             &nb=     |
   | sp;               .= HSSFWorkbook')                                    |
   | <S= PAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'">. </SP= AN>               |
   | .                                                                      |
   | <= SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'">. </S= PAN>               |
   | <SPA= N style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'">0062.00   * WORKBOOK      |
   | CONSTRUCTOR         &n= bsp;           &nbsp= ;            &n= bsp;    |
   | <SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: = 'Courier New'">0063.00 DCREATEWB         |
   |          PR <S= PAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">      &= nbsp;       O |
   |    EXTPROC(*JAVA         &nbs= p;          0064.= 00                   |
   | <FONT = face="Default Sans Serif, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,         |
   | sans-serif"> &= nbsp;          D <SPAN = style="mso-spacerun:        |
   | yes">       =             &nb= sp;            =                  =     |
   |        :'org.apache.poi.hssf.use= rmodel-                              |
   | <= FONT face="Default Sans Serif, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,         |
   | sans-seri= f">0065.00 D   &nbs= p;            &= nbsp;           &nbs= |
   | p;         <SPAN = style="mso-spacerun: yes">       &nbs=            |
   | p;           </SPAN= >.HSSFWorkbook'                                   |
   | 0066.00 D  &n= bsp;           &nbsp= ;            &n= bsp;             |
   | <SP= AN style="mso-spacerun: yes">      &n= bsp;            =        |
   | :*CONSTRUCTOR)   &nbsp= ;                                              |
   | 0067.00 D  &nb= sp;            =             &nb= sp;          <SPA= N |
   | style="mso-spacerun: yes">      &nb= sp;            = CLASS(*JAVA    |
   |   &nb= sp;                                                             |
   | 0068.00 D=            &= nbsp;           &nbs= p;            &= nbsp;  |
   |   &nbs= p;            &= nbsp;   :'org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel- =    |
   | 0069.00 D =      &nbsp= ;            &n= bsp;           &nbsp= ;       |
   |           &nbsp= ;        .HSSFWorkbook') <S= PAN                      |
   | style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPA= N>                                |
   | . </SP= AN>                                                            |
   | .                                                                      |
   | 0156.00   /F= REE      &= nbsp;       </= SPAN>                        |
   | <SP= AN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'">0157.00         </S=      |
   | PAN>COUNT = 0;    =                                                  |
   | 0158.00            &nb= sp;    =        =                              |
   | <SPAN = style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'">0159.00        // Crea=   |
   | te a Workbook.                                                         |
   | 0160.00   &nbsp= ;    WB = CREATEWB();      </= SPAN>                |
   | <SP= AN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'">  =                       |
   | on the call= to the Constructor the jav= a.lang.NoClassDefFound error  |
   | appears. </= P>                                                        |
   | <SPAN = style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'">  <= /SPAN>               |
   | <S= PAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'"><FONT face="Default =   |
   | Sans Serif, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Any Ideas?          |
   | <FO= NT face="Default Sans Serif, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,         |
   | sans-serif"= >Thanks,                                                  |
   | <FONT= face="Default Sans Serif, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,          |
   | sans-serif"><= /FONT>                                                  |
   | Marc = Antzis                                                          |