Hi
I am working like a lad and only java programmer to
develop a web based front end for AS400, currently the
application has green screen interface and we are in
process to develop a web client
In my project all the business logic will be in RPG (
since the system is API driven and no logic in
existing screens ) so it really makes it easy.
Here are few things i had to do is, develop some base
class which will have basic logic to call RPG program.
And the most important thing was setting up library
list, since there are different data libraries like
production, development, QA i needed flexibility to
call the same RPG program with different data library,
other then that the development is pretty much same as
any other platform
Also in my project we are using websphere which can
run on AS400 or windows or linux or unix, but since
using java it makes it easy to write once and run it
on all

ashish