To monitor java exceptions in RPG, I was retrieving messages from the pgm's
message queue and looking for RNX0301 or MCH74A5, and based on message data
determining how java method ended.
It was working all fine. MCH74A5 message reason code was telling me whether
java issued System.exit(0) or System.exit(-1).

All of a sudden it started not to work. When I debugged, I noticed that Java
that calls the java method. (I swear It was going to pgms message queue before)
And I wasn't able to retrieve messages from QJVAJNI. The system level is V5R1.

Anybody experienced this problem before? Most likely I am missing something in
the compile options. I got Thread (*serialize) already.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Regards,

Ali