Hi
The problem is i cannot ask the end users to signoff
and signon
here is my RPG code, what wrong may i be doing
H thread(*serialize)
/define OS400_JVM_12
/Copy JNI
/Copy Prototype
d env             s               *
D crtPgm          pr              o   extproc(*java:

'com.pfizer.maps.data.PORPGToJava'
d                                     :*Constructor )

d dateFormat                      o
class(*java:'java.lang.String')
d                                     const

// i call a CL program to set env variable
 c                   eval      env =
getJniEnv('-Djava.version=1.4;')
 c                   callp     beginObjGroup(env:1000)

C                   eval
@dateFormat=crtString(Datfmt)
//it fails on this line....
C                   eval
popgm=crtPgm(@dateFormat)
// othe logic to call methods
c                   callp     endObjGroup (env)
C                   EVAL      *INLR = *ON

C                   RETURN

Ashish

--- "Bartell, Aaron L. (TC)"