    Hi Ashish,

    While I'm not a big fan of this type of processing, as PLA said, you can
use BLOBs and CLOBs for your purpose.  Take a look at the "LOBs"
section in my tutorial at the ( now renamed to something else ) JDC,
"JDBC 2.0 Fundamentals"

<http://java.sun.com/developer/onlineTraining/Database/JDBC20Intro/JDBC20.ht
ml>

    ( Depending on your email client, yo may have to stitch the URL back
together. )

    The exercises are for an image, but should work for any binary data.
Use the CharacterStream methods for CLOBs.  These were tested on
UDB2/NT and DB2/400.  One issue you *may* run into is that you might
have to specify a size for larger LOBs.

                                                         Joe Sam

Joe Sam Shirah -        http://www.conceptgo.com
conceptGO         -        Consulting/Development/Outsourcing
Java Filter Forum:       http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/
Just the JDBC FAQs: http://www.jguru.com/faq/JDBC
Going International?    http://www.jguru.com/faq/I18N
Que Java400?             http://www.jguru.com/faq/Java400