Hi Gary,
this is my full stack trace:

java.sql.SQLException: The application requester cannot establish the
connection.(localhost)
      java/lang/Throwable.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V+4 (Throwable.java:90)
      java/lang/Exception.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V+1 (Exception.java:38)

java/sql/SQLException.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;I)V+1
(SQLException.java:39)

com/ibm/as400/access/JDError.throwSQLException(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Exception;)V+66
 (JDError.java:480)
com/ibm/as400/access/AS400JDBCConnection.setProperties(Lcom/ibm/as400/access/JDDataSourceURL;Lcom/ibm/as400/access/JDProperties;Lcom/ibm/as400/access/AS400;)V+22
 (AS400JDBCConnection.java:2742)
com/ibm/as400/access/AS400JDBCDriver.prepareConnection(Lcom/ibm/as400/access/AS400;Lcom/ibm/as400/access/JDDataSourceURL;Ljava/util/Properties;Lcom/ibm/as400/access/JDProperties;)Ljava/sql/Connection;
+56 (AS400JDBCDriver.java:807)
com/ibm/as400/access/AS400JDBCDriver.initializeConnection(Lcom/ibm/as400/access/JDDataSourceURL;Lcom/ibm/as400/access/JDProperties;Ljava/util/Properties;)Ljava/sql/Connection;
+365 (AS400JDBCDriver.java:698)

com/ibm/as400/access/AS400JDBCDriver.connect(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/util/Properties;)Ljava/sql/Connection;
+82 (AS400JDBCDriver.java:285)

java/sql/DriverManager.getConnection(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/util/Properties;Ljava/lang/ClassLoader;)Ljava/sql/Connection;
+144 (DriverManager.java:5
17)

java/sql/DriverManager.getConnection(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/sql/Connection;
+37 (DriverManager.java:177)
      provesas400/PruebaP1400_JDBC.main([Ljava/lang/String;)V+0
(PruebaP1400_JDBC.java:18)

Do you have any idea?

Thanks,

Albert