Hey all, I am still having problems with java. I wrote a test program
(interactive) to test all of my subprocedures, and they seem to be working
just fine now. I have put that code into my program (batch only) I am
working with and I am getting this error:

Cause . . . . . :   RPG procedure DOCP_LOGIN in program PDFPGMS/F.DOCPROC

  received Java exception "com.taylor.docgate.DocgateException:

  DocgateDAOAImpl.Login.IOException: java.io.FileNotFoundExceptio" when

  calling method "Login" with signature

"(Ljava.lang.String;Ljava.lang.String;Ljava.lang.String;)Ljava.lang.String;"
  in class "com.taylor.docgate.Docprocess".

Now, what makes this weird is that it isn't accessing a file on the system,
but it is getting an XML stream from the web application it is connecting
to. I know it isn't the procedure or java program because like I said, that
works. I have a setup routine that sets the classpath and the current
directory, which completes successfully.:

       // Set the current directory
       #execClCmd('CHGCURDIR DIR(' + @Q + '/docushare/bin/' + @Q +')');

       // Set the classpath
       #execClCmd('ADDENVVAR ENVVAR(CLASSPATH) ' +
                  'VALUE(' + @Q +
                  '/docushare/bin:/docushare/bin/JSQLConnect.jar' + @Q +
                  ') REPLACE(*NO)');

Does anyone have any ideas what could be wrong? I just testes it in
interactive and it works just fine, it just doesn't work in batch.

I would appreciate any ideas.

Mike Wills
Lawson Programmer/Administrator
Taylor Corporation
Email: mnwills AT taylorcorpNOSPAM DOT com
AIM: iSeriesCodePoet