Ashish,

That is no problem if you are running natively on your AS/400. You
would check their credential and if they check out swap the thread to
any user you want and the user does not need a password. Another
alternative that will work even if the JVM is not on the AS/400 is to
use the JGSS API with Kerberos but you would need a Kerberos server. I
can give you code examples if you need them.

David Morris

>>> kulkarni_ash1312@xxxxxxxxx 12/11/2003 12:04:25 PM >>>
Hi,
Has some one implemented Single signon with AS400,
Here is my requirement, i have about 5-8 AS400 running
web application,
I want to validate users against one AS400,
So suppose a user wants to access data or call RPG
program on MYAS400, then i will throw a login panel
and make user Login to my MASTERAS400, if he is a
valid user, then create a AS400 object on MYAS400,
Mostly i need some info how can i map AS400 user id on
different AS400, and how can i create a AS400 object
without having the password for that AS400
Any ideas are welcome

Ashish