Hi
I am not sure, how can executeQuerry(String) going to
help in passing Cursor as ResultSet,
I am trying to do this because when i create a JDBC
connection in java program it uses the library list of
the user job description and not of the Job which is
calling it, in other words if the Library is LIB1 in
the job which is calling it, and if in user job
description of user profile if the Library is LIB2,
then the connection as LIB2 instead of LIB1
So currently i am passing the Libray to Java and usinf
this library to create JDBC connection..
If i am able to send the ResultSet i wont need to
create a connection object to run SQL query and hence
save creating of Connection in java

Ashish