Ashish, here are some of the answers to your
questions:
Hope it helps you get started with Java programming in
the AS/400 - iSeries. I assume you already know the
AS/400:

If the JDK is properly setup in your iSeries, here's
the quickest way to check the Java version:

a. From the command line, type QSH
b. type java -version, you should see something like
this:

  $
> java -version
  java version "1.3.1"
  $

OR from the command line

a. type "go licpgm"
b. type 10 "Display installed licensed programs",
scroll/page down until you see something like this:

 5722JV1   *COMPATIBLE  Developer Kit for Java
 5722JV1   *COMPATIBLE  Java Developer Kit 1.2
 5722JV1   *COMPATIBLE  Java Developer Kit 1.1.8
 5722JV1   *COMPATIBLE  Java Developer Kit 1.3
 5722JV1   *COMPATIBLE  Java Developer Kit 1.4

1. How can i develop java program on AS400 , i
would like to create programs in IFS some folder,

Start here, click on Programming, then click on
Java...

iSeries Information Center
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r2/ic2924/index.htm

2. Setup CLASSPATH,
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r2/ic2924/info/rzaha/classpth.htm

3. call these java programs from RPG, refer to the
iSeries Information center for more info. on this.

*** Here's how we call the Java program from a CL ***

RUNJVA CLASS('JavaClassName')
              CLASSPATH('/users/directory')

4. Call Java program and create a JDBC Connection
object with out having the user to relogin, i.e. use
native JDBC driver

************************************
Here's the code snippet: More info./example in the
iSeries Information Center
************************************

// make sure you put this above with the other import
// statements
import com.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.*;

// This is the code for the JDBC
// This is the connection info. for DB2 on the AS/400
sourceURLDB2 = "jdbc:db2://iseriesname";
Class.forName("com.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver");
db2conn = DriverManager.getConnection(sourceURLDB2);
db2conn.setAutoCommit(false);
Statement stmtDB2 = db2conn.createStatement();

Call the Java JDBC objects just like any other objects
from platform(s).

Good luck,
Angelito