Dear Midrange subscribers:

David has graciously allowed COMMON to post this message to all of you.

COMMON is excited to announce the educational major focus of the San
Antonio COMMON Conference (May 2-6 2004) will be Linux in an iSeries
centric shop. This conference will still have all the iSeries sessions
and content you have come to expect, but will also include a focus on the
business proposition and technical issues with Linux in the enterprise.
Educational and hands on sessions are being designed to enable you to
utilize Linux in the datacenter, as a stand alone Operating System on an
xSeries, or as the OS of an partition on the iSeries or even a pSeries.

Does this sound interesting to you?   If it does, do you have a specific
LINUX related topic you would like to present at this conference?  COMMON
needs additional LINUX speakers for this conference.  We encourage you to
become part of COMMON's speaker community by submitting a session on Linux,
or any other iSeries topic area.  Click on the "Call For Presentations"
link in the Speaker's Corner section of COMMON's web site for all the
details and the on-line session submission form:
http://www.common.org/scorner/newscorner_index.html
The deadline to submit sessions for consideration at this conference is
Friday, October 10, 2003.

NOTE:  Previous speaking experience to user groups is not a requirement.
If you would like, COMMON will assist you by assigning a seasoned veteran
speaker to work with you to build and present your topic.

All submitted sessions will be reviewed and considered by early November,
at which time you will be notified whether or not your session(s) has been
accepted for scheduling.  If you are interested in presenting a session in
San
Antonio that you have previously submitted to COMMON, please provide the
session title and 6-digit ID#.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or Larry Bolhuis  by
email or phone (see below) and we will be happy to assist you.

One last shameless plug.  Most of us are setting budgets for the 2004 year.
Why not make sure the funds are available for you to attend at least one
COMMON event next year?  Trouble with building the value proposition to get
management to leave the request in the budget?  Call the COMMON office and
ask for some information.  We would be happy to help you convince
management COMMON is one of your best values in terms of cost and time.

COMMON Headquarters
230 West Monroe
Suite 220
Chicago, IL 60606
Phone: 800.777.6734 or 312.279.0192
Fax: 312.279.0227
E-Mail: common@xxxxxxxxxx

Jim Oberholtzer               Larry Bolhuis
Senior Solutions Architect    Vice President
Computech Resources, Inc      Arbor Solutions, Inc.
Phone:  262/785-8111          (616) 451-2500
Fax:    262/785-8107          (616) 451-2571 -fax
www.compures.com              lbolhuis@xxxxxxxxxx
                              www.arbsol.com