Have you talked to the people at Softlanding about this?  I do believe they have
been supporting source control/distribution in the IFS for a couple of years
now.  Their tech support is very good!  I have never had a problem they couldn't
figure out.  You just have to call them.

-- Scott Johnson

<SNIP>