Thanks, David.

/QIBM/UserData/Java400/ext was just a symbolic link to
/QIBM/ProdData/Java400/ext which contains db_classes.jar but is, of course,
not version specific and contains the db2_classes.jar compatible with JDBC
3.0/JDK 1.4.  There was no db_classes.jar file in
/QIBM/ProdData/Java400/jdk13/lib/ext.

I realize that we can change things around and possibly run under JDK 1.4.
However, before we go changing things, I'd like to keep things as similar to
what actually worked before the v5r1 -> v5r2 upgrade.  Normally, a version
upgrade does not break things that used to work.

For the interim, I have FTPd an older version of db2_classes.jar to a
directory and then set up /QIBM/UserData/Java400/ext as a link to point
there.  This seems to be working.

However, I was curious if there was an IBM-recommended solution.  I guess
I'll just open a PMR.

Thanks,
Gary