From: Gary L Peskin
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 12:41 PM
To: 'Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400'
Subject: RE: Joblog and QZRCSRVS

Are you sure that jt400native.jar is the first thing in the CLASSPATH?

What version of the toolkit are you using?  I'm not sure but a quick glance
at the code indicates that the javadoc may not be telling the truth for the
latest release.

Can you call the writeMessage() method that explicitly includes the onThread
boolean as the last argument and set that to true?

Also, I would call

  Trace.setTraceAllOn(true);
  Trace.setTraceOn(true);

This should put out fairly good trace messages about where your
writeMessage() is being run.

HTH,
Gary