That is the definition of the connection pool.  Struts does this in its
XML config file.  The Struts code then uses DBCP to do the pooling and I
just use the normal Struts code to "get" a connection from the datasource
and return it.

Mark

"Gibson.Stephen" <Gibson.Stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/01/2003 02:21 PM
Please respond to Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400