From: David Gibbs [mailto: david@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
To: java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:27:36 -0600
Subject: Re: Tomcat VS New WAS-Express

"Larry" <larryhytail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in<br>message
news:20030318200640.8432039F6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<br>> Now I see that I can
trade in my WAS licenses for WAS-Express licenses.<br>The<br>> added benefit I
see with WAS Express over Tomcat is that IBM will actually<br>> acknowledge its
existance and provide support.<br><br>Didn't they acknowledge & support Tomcat
at one point
 is the Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400 (JAVA400-L) mailing
list<br>To post a message email: JAVA400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx<br>To subscribe,
unsubscribe, or change list options,<br>visit: