Hello All,

I am using Struts 1.0.2 to display a table using a logic:iterate over an
array list in the placed session scope.  This works great until I try to
imbed a html:form into the logic:iterate to make each row updateable (I need
to allow the user to change a value in the table). I am then attempting to
use an update button on each row to trigger reloading the arraylist with the
user supplied value.  The jsp errors out each time I add a form tag inside
the <TD></TD> that is defined within the logic:iterate tag.   If I create a
table with a fixed number of rows (without a logic:iterate) it works fine.
I will not be able to do this as a solution as I am loading the results of
an SQL query to the table and I will not know how many rows I will need.
Has anyone created a table using the logic:iterate tag with updateable
fields?  I would appreciate some pointers here on how to proceed .

Thanks

Stephen Gibson

Lees Carpets - IT Department
A Division of Burlington Industries