Pooling is provided by WebSphere but you have to configure it in WebSphere
and code for it in your application.

How many JDBC statements are you executing?  A single SELECT or multiple?
It seems like the latter since you have so many jobs being started on the
server.

"Suresh kumar BV" <suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/19/2003 03:57 PM
Please respond to Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400