> From: Kristen Henry
>
> It was true that there were only two until Seagull introduced
> their XCaliber product...
> now it runs in batch.  XCaliber is also "intrusive".
>
> http://www.seagullsw.com/products/xcaliber/xcaliber_works.html
>
> Transidiom can run on this batch product.

<smile>

I guess you've changed hats, now, from an unbiased implementer to a
marketing person.  Because unless you've implemented XCaliber in production,
you don't really know if it works or not.

For example, you missed a major point:  XCaliber requires not one, but TWO
Seagull products - XCaliber and Transidiom.  This is going to cost you more
than your $40,000 quote, and more than PSC/400.

Also, I'm not sure XCaliber handles things like the INFDS and hidden fields
and SFLCSRRRN and popup windows and a whole host of other things that
PSC/400 has learned to handle in the three years since I introduced the
technology in late 1999.  In fact, I don't really know of anybody using
XCaliber in production.

Maybe you do.  Maybe you've used it.  If so, please let us know.  And if
not, please let us know that, too.  It helps set the reliability quotient on
your comments.

Joe