Yes, I participated in choosing the product for the project.  I contacted WRQ
but they were
slow to respond. I had first contacted Jacada software about their Integrator
product and
they had the sale 'in the bag' UNTIL the proof of concept phase.  The vendors
have the
upper hand in the sales cycle as AS400 folk (of which I am one since S/36 and
S/38 days)
don't generally understand the Java technology like I do, so I was able to see
through the
lip service.  We got a lot of buzz words and lip service from Jacada (their
sales person
and pre-sales technical).

Seagull and Transidiom accomplished in 2.5 hours what Jacada failed to do with
Integrator
in 2 days.  We chose Transidiom.  We are very happy.  The support has been
great.  Jacada
wants to sell services.  Seagull wants you to be successful with their
software...

Just my honest opinion...

Kristen