I am now tired of banging my head up against the wall.  I have a jsp that
includes several other jsp files.  I have checked the classpath to make sure
that all supporting classes are there.   I continue to get this error:

java.lang.NullPointerException

org/apache/tomcat/core/RequestImpl.getFacade()Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServle
tRequest;+24 (RequestImpl.java:425)

org/apache/tomcat/service/connector/JNIConnectionHandler.processConnection(J
J)V+208 (JNIConnectionHandler.java:179)
      org/apache/tomcat/service/JNIEndpoint.service(JJ)I+13
(JNIEndpoint.java:176)

I can not locate any other errors anywhere else.  Also, the servlet that is
created when the jsp compiles does not get created.  I recreate the
situation on my PC using JBuilder.  I set the classpath to the same as on
the AS400 and the jsp compiles with no problem!

It looks like it is telling me that there is a null pointer exception when
accessing the javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest object.  I checked the
authorities on the servlet.jar (where the HttpRequest object is located) and
the public had read/execute authority.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mike