You have to export the procedures and bundle them in a *SRVPGM.  In other
words, they have to be bundled in such a way that a CL program could use
them via CALLPRC or another RPG program could use them via CALLB or CALLP.

Once you have done that, you can then call them via the "distributed
program call" method you refer to (PCML and the Toolbox).  If you are
running the Java code on the iSeries, just put the Toolbox Native
Optimizations in the CLASSPATH and the call will run in the same job as
the Java code and not require you to supply a user name and password on
the AS400 connection class.

Mark

"Patrick Goovaerts" <pgoovaerts@pandora.be>
Sent by: java400-l-admin@midrange.com