From: java400-l-admin@midrange.com [mailto:java400-l-admin@midrange.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Proctor
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 1:23 PM
To: 'java400-l@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: registerDriver not found

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not
understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
Oh well......What I am trying to accomplish with this exercise is to
retrieve some data from the 400 and display it in a browser. It's an
example from the Java at Work book. I'm entering the program in
JBuilder. I just thought that when I click on "make" it would at least
find all the necessary classes and methods! I'll just forget about it
until I get more comfortable within the language and figure out Tomcat.

Thanks for the help anyway!

Chris