I am trying to retrieve the system value QPWDLVL (Password Level) on a
V5R1 machine using the following code:

SystemValue sv = new SystemValue(mySys, "QPWDLVL");

...but I keep getting the following exception:

com.ibm.as400.access.ExtendedIllegalArgumentException: QPWDLVL: Field
was not found.
at com.ibm.as400.access.SystemValueList.lookup(SystemValueList.java:606)
at com.ibm.as400.access.SystemValue.<init>(SystemValue.java:106)

As an experiment I tried retrieving a SystemValueList for the security
group (GROUP_SEC).  In my debugger I could see 29 of the
security-related system values, but not QPWDLVL.  I can retrieve other
system values with no problem.

Anyone know what's going on?

Thanks!
Ken