I use Servers Alive to monitor the availability of my servers (similiar to
Whats Up Gold) - telnet, Domino, SMTP, WAS, HTTP, Showcase, Internet site
etc.).  It works great for that.

However, I'm starting to need to monitor and track more detail.  For
example I can have SA run a test JSP and Servlet.  While not accessing the
actual WAS application I can monitor some specific functions.  It will keep
track of min/max/avg response times.  I'd like to start tracking this kind
of information in detail.

Does anyone use an outside application to monitor the performance of their
WAS server?

Michael Crump
Saint-Gobain Containers
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.