Hi,

I did not find any argument to run websphere on as400, but there are some
arguments against this:

The full version (enterprise edition) is not supported on as400

The support is very lausie (in germany)

WS needs a lot of memory and cpu power and this is much more expensive on
as400 compared to Intel

If you want run it on AS400, have a try with tomcat, it's free and easy to
administer (I've spent hours to start and stop WebSphere on the AS)

The AS/400 is one of the finest DB Servers, but WebSphere on AS :(((

Dieter

Am Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2002 17:37 schrieben Sie:

-