From:   Bruce Jin [mailto:JIN007M@hotmail.com]
Sent:   30 April 2002 19:48
To:     java400-l@midrange.com
Subject:        Re: Java Servlet v CGI Bin

This is a V5R1 on 9406-270 box with 1 G RAM. I don't know how to look up CPW
number. If you let me know I will get it for you.

Servlet runs on any other platforms too. I copied the same application to a
Linux box and have the application access db2 on the AS400. This linux box
is a P5-110 (one can get for $30 from ebay). The performance is good. I hope
you can see it over internet. (I access it in LAN using a different IP).

http://64.1.140.182/employees/servlet/MRCSRVDEMO.I00220s

Bruce