I understand this.  We too use only the Toolbox driver.  Problem is
that, after installing new PTF's (SQL / Toolbox), our application
doesn't work anymore!  An update-statement isn't functioning anymore.
Running in VAJAVA TestEnvironment is functioning normal.

Because we're only using this class in WAS355, we thought to give the
native DB2 driver a try.

Patrick Goovaerts
pgoovaerts@pandora.be
TEL: 0032-3-6472715
GSM:0498610325

Ps. Extract of our std_out.log with our own tests/messages displaying
the error using Toolbox-driver

Updating record with : 20 1 12 7 66
    autocommit=false, TransActionIsolationLevel=1
Record not available for update: 20 1 12 7 66
   SQLCODE             =-601
   SQL message         =[PWS0043] Unable to use the parameter marker
values
provided. Cause . . . . . :   Either the parameter marker values or the
parameter marker description was not provided or was not valid. Recovery
.
. . :   Verify that the following are correct and run the function
again.
-- Parameter marker data and an existing descriptor handle are provided.
-- The descriptor provided matches the parameter marker data.
   SQL LocalMsg        =[PWS0043] Unable to use the parameter marker
values
provided. Cause . . . . . :   Either the parameter marker values or the
parameter marker description was not provided or was not valid. Recovery
.
. . :   Verify that the following are correct and run the function
again.
-- Parameter marker data and an existing descriptor handle are provided.
-- The descriptor provided matches the parameter marker data.
   SQL State           =HY001
   autoCommit          =false
   transactionIsolation=1
Record in use ?