 First I made a simple html file snoop2.html as follows:
<h1> Request Information </h1>
<hr>

I can see it from browser by entering its url:
http://192.168.0.170/test/demo/snoop2.html

Then I rename this file to snoop2.jsp and enter
http://192.168.0.170/test/demo/snoop2.jsp

I get the error:

Error 404

An error has occured while processing
request:http://192.168.0.170/ErrorReporter

Target Servlet: jsp10
StackTrace:

----

Root Error-1: [jsp10] reported an error
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppErrorReport: [jsp10] reported an error
     java/lang/Throwable.(Ljava/lang/String;)V+4 (Throwable.java:94)

com/ibm/servlet/engine/webapp/WebAppDispatcherResponse.sendError(ILjava/lang
/String;)V+38 (WebAppDispatcherResponse.java:100)
     com/ibm/servlet/engine/webapp/WebAppDispatcherResponse.sendError(I)V+37
(WebAppDispatcherResponse.java:78)

com/sun/jsp/runtime/JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(Ljavax/servlet/http
/HttpServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletResponse;)V+395
(JspServlet.java:270)

com/sun/jsp/runtime/JspServlet.serviceJspFile(Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServle
tRequest;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletResponse;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lan
g/Throwable;)V+186 (JspServlet.java:912)

Any ideas?

Thanks

Bruce