I don't know whether this is the solution to your
problem, however the call stack looks like the java
method: java.net.InetAddress.getHostName()

I had a problem on my Win32 machine when I implemented
security. Every time it did a checkSecurity()  it
dropped into that method and it took over 20 seconds
to execute. It looked like some sort of address
resolution problem over the network even though
everything was local. Adding a localhost entry to the
...\WINNT\system32\drivers\etc\hosts  (/etc/hosts on
Unix, as400) file solved the problem.

i.e. 127.0.0.1       localhost

Maybe you have a similar problem.
Mike