Hi,

I encounter a problem when calling an OS400 command from a Java-program (on
OS400, V5.1):

Exception running OS400-command: CRTLIB
MANOLIB1com.ibm.as400.access.AS400SecurityException: Password is not set.
com.ibm.as400.access.AS400SecurityException: Password is not set.

I use the following instructions:

import com.ibm.as400.access.*;
AS400 sys = new AS400("localhost");
CommandCall cmd = new CommandCall(sys);
cmd.run("CRTLIB MANOLIB1");

The problem is new on OS400 V5.1, and the program works correctly on OS V4.4.

Replacing the first instruction by <AS400 sys = new AS400("localhost",
"*current", "*current");> does not make any change.

But replacing the instruction by <AS400 sys = new AS400("10.11.12.13", "nothum",
"12345678");> resolves the problem.

As the program should run the OS400-calls on the local machine (same AS400 as
the one, that starts the Java-class) and it is not our policy to hardcode
user-names and passwords I need a way to work as in the previous version.

Any help would be appreciated,

     Marc